WHITE JERSEY GIANT ROOSTERS for sale possible trade in northwest Mo.

Sue

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I have a few White Jersey Giant Roosters left to sell. I'm north of Kansas City right next to 36 hwy easy to find. These are beautiful show quality birds that are supposed to reach 13 lbs each when full grown. They are not a year old yet but have begun to crow. I was told they are a breed that grows slower and will remain a good tender meat bird until 18 months. They are also called a triple purpose bird. They are good for meat, reproduction and sustainable living as well as hens do produce extra large eggs. I have no hens at this time. Because I have too many crowing roosters I am selling these birds at a huge price reduction compared to what a hatchery would charge at over 25 or more each. This is a great bargain. I might consider trading for hens if they are the type I'm looking for.

These are great birds to use to create a growing flock of meat and egg producers during this pandemic therefore I do not wish to kill them and use them for meat when at these uncertain times they could be very important to sustainable living. They are in great shape beautiful show quality birds.

I'm located next to 36 hwy and very easy to find. Please email sij4@yahoo.com for an appointment to see and if you want to buy any bring a large enough cage for them. They are a large rooster already but not as heavy as they will be because they are still young and growing. Must be seen before dusk to get through gates in field and up to where they are.