Wife needs to stop sending me to town

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well the simple copper wire solar light string came in. It has 2 modes, flash and constant. It also has an on/off button. You have to cover the solar panel with something dark to know if it's on or off and what mode it's in. So even when it's on its off untill it gets dark, I like that auto sensing feature.

The installation was easy with a staple gun set on it's lightest setting and a drill to feed the wire through from the outside. Installation took about 5 minutes, so I would say it was easy.

I wasn't expecting much for $8.95 plus tax and free shipping. It's plastic and came with a 1.2v nicad rechargeable battery. I took the back cover off via 4 screws and it has a little circuit board inside behind the solar panel. It seems of pretty good quality, so I was surprised. I'll get a pic of the inside of the duck house when it's dark outside.

I guess the plus side to the duck house is the free range chickens found it and are laying eggs in the corner on the floor. I guess I'll need to put a few roosts in there and if the ducks don't take to it, at least the chickens already have.

eBay - I ordered the white ones.
View attachment 15974

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
So I remembered I was going to give a review of these Solar Powered LED String lights.

Well they work but only if it's sunny. It would seem to me if there is a cloudy day, the solar cell does not charge the battery, so the chickens go into a dark coop at night if it's cloudy or overcast during the day. My opinion... This is more of a novelty than anything dependable or reliable.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
What?

A Tracking Group? NO, let's just leave them be to do what eagles do. Their here without anyone's help and I would like to keep it that way.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️ 🇺🇸
They do it for conservation! Make sure they are reproducing, ect...