Wildsky's Game camera Journal

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Well I'm not a "journal" type person, but figured this would be a good place to post the pictures from my game camera. (Birthday present!) :D

If you have a game camera, feel free to add your pictures too if you want.

Picture91010004.jpg

:lol:

Picture91010005.jpg

Picture91010008.jpg

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
At 3:30 am, my red cattle dog pup got skunked. I only let him out to go pee pee. Needless to say, he was then locked into the garage for the rest of the night. Could of used this nite camera to see the fool in action. :he

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
murphysranch said:
At 3:30 am, my red cattle dog pup got skunked. I only let him out to go pee pee. Needless to say, he was then locked into the garage for the rest of the night. Could of used this nite camera to see the fool in action. :he
Yeah I had the neighbors darn dogs up here this morning, I chased them in the car all the way home then honked my horn outside their house! :somad

I am hoping to catch those type things on camera, I'll post them on facebook where some of the neighbors are "friends" :duc

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:lol: That's pretty good....my daddy was so proud of himself when he got a new game camera and posted it in the field to catch some awesome photos of all the tremendous game in their neck of the woods......yep, what did he get pics of? Himself.......going round and round on the tractor mowing the field!!! :lol:

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
You better watch them chickens! Them's dangerous critters!
We trapped one last year and caught two others up a tree... must be a huge family of them living in our trees. :rant

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
:lol: That's pretty good....my daddy was so proud of himself when he got a new game camera and posted it in the field to catch some awesome photos of all the tremendous game in their neck of the woods......yep, what did he get pics of? Himself.......going round and round on the tractor mowing the field!!! :lol:
Oh we had a huge laugh, the second or third day we got the camera, we bring it inside each morning to check what we got. My hubby left the camera in the corner of the room..... later we decided to watch a movie, (Karate kid - the first one) and well the camera was still ON, and taking pictures... we had 200 or so pictures of my husband watching the movie, and every so often he'd smile, but the hilarious part was watching his eyebrows in the still pictures, those things were all over the place, up and down the whole time. We all had a good laugh...