Will someone make me a cute apron? (Cute aprons for barter too!)

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Damummis said:
okiegirl1 said:
Damummis said:
I made 2 recently for the heck of it. Anyone want to barter?
http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/29708_apron_001.jpg
http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/29708_snow_003.jpg

I hope you don't mind a wee bit of hijacking. :hide
LOVE that purple one!!!!! sorry, I have nothing to barter. But I love this apron.
Whadya mean, nothing to barter. How do you know? You might have something and just don't know it.
ok, whatda want? what are some wish stuff?

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
okiegirl1 said:
Damummis said:
okiegirl1 said:
LOVE that purple one!!!!! sorry, I have nothing to barter. But I love this apron.
Whadya mean, nothing to barter. How do you know? You might have something and just don't know it.
ok, whatda want? what are some wish stuff?
Soapmaking book, large crochet hook, ANY info/books on homesteading or livestock (goats/pigs) or anything I can't get here.

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
soap making book..... hmmmm..... well, I've made homemade soaps for years,..... so let me go see what I have..... ;)

don't have crochet stuff, ('cept some books) and my homesteading books I'm keeping in case the whole world collapses and I don't have the internet to learn stuff. :gig

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
okiegirl1 said:
soap making book..... hmmmm..... well, I've made homemade soaps for years,..... so let me go see what I have..... ;)

don't have crochet stuff, ('cept some books) and my homesteading books I'm keeping in case the whole world collapses and I don't have the internet to learn stuff. :gig
What kind of crochet books?????

katieek

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
A few years ago my wife bought a bunch of home made ladies aprons at an estate sale. They were a very small size, too small for either of us, but they were pretty, so we just hung them on a kitchen door for decorative effect. :(

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Well, BBH, it only took me a month but it is in an envelope and on its way to you! Here is a preview:

SallysApron005.jpg

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Thought I should do the June Cleaver thing so I had dh take a pic while I was in my Sunday clothes and pearls! Hee-hee! See Biscuit in the background? Caught him in a blink or something...he isn't usually squinting!

jerzzey

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Is there such a product as an apron with metal inserts that protect your stomach / legs?