Will trade gun related for animal and bird hides.

Wallybear

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have gun related items, holsters, ammo, scopes, guns and all sorts of stuff that I am willing to use for trading stock for the following items:

tanned rabbit hides white, black or gray.
tanned squirrel hides
tanned fox hides
tanned pheasant hides
tanned Hungarian Partridge hides
tanned grouse hides

I am also looking for any fly tying supplies such as beads, hooks and good quality silk threads.

Wallybear

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I recently got into tying flies and need the materials.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It's pretty easy to tan yourself if you have patience. Raw hides are easier to find.

Wallybear

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I can buy the stuff easy enough and have already spent in the hundreds. I can buy what I want and need cheap out of China and have all I want for next to nothing. I can shoot and tan what ever I want and come next hunting season, I am sure I will.

I was just trying to support some of the SS on here.

MetalSmitten

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i have a non-tanned squirrel hide layin around somewhere, but i kinda doubt you'd wanna trade me a gun for it heh. :D it was just dried with salt and it ain't the prettiest. but if you could use it, send me a PM and i'll send it to you.

lorieMN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wallybear said:
I recently got into tying flies and need the materials.
my old boss tied his own flies,he always begged me for my horse's hair,,when I trim off the bridle path in the spring he was very excited when I gave it to him..he wanted tails but that was a big NO,,I wasnt cutting my horses tails off for him.