Wine Ointment for Pulled Tendon

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I pulled a tendon behind my knee, limped around a few days, then pulled it again. A few days later, yup, I pulled it again. :th Talk about excruiating pain! The third time was the charm, I hit the recliner with my feet up. It was then that I remembered the wine ointment. :barnie Why didn't I think of the wine ointment the FIRST time I pulled the tendon?? :he Gheesh, maybe I would have been all healed up by now. So I sweetly asked for DH's help. :love He was glad to help as by this time I couldn't even put my foot to the floor to walk. My knee was swollen and it hurt from the back of my mid thigh and almost to my ankle. He carefully measured out 3 cups of wine and brought it to me. I dipped 2 fingers in the wine, flicked a few drops on the back of my knee, massaged it in well and drank the rest. :lol:

Team Chaos

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ha ha ha, well I'm glad it helped! Reminds me of my friend's dad saying he needed cold glass to press against his hurt knee- only thing we had in a glass bottle was beer. I naively brought him one, which he really did hold on his knee for a good while, then drank it since it had gotten warm and we "couldn't put it back in the 'fridge"... it took about three "treatments" for me to catch on. But his knee DID stop bothering him. Hilarious!

Latest posts