Write a novel in a month? Yeah!

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
No, seriously. Check it out. http://www.nanowrimo.org/ Another thread about books inspired me to share. Its National Novel Writing Month. Its not too late to get started. A 50 K novel in 30 days. It can be done! Nope, its not done well.. its sheer writing abandon. All of you who have 'Write a novel" on your bucket lists.. here is your chance! BTW, if you want to be my writing buddy.. I am Rebecka on that site too :lol:

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
tried and failed. the writing was going good but life kept getting in the way. but everyone should try it next year (wish it wasn't in November) because it is a really great mental and creative exercise.

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hahaha I've tried that for 2 years (didn't try this year too much personal stuff going on) and I always fail miserably! but both times it did motivate me to write more on the novel I've been working on for 2 years... :lol: So far I'm about 40k words after 2 years!

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
bibliophile birds said:
tried and failed. the writing was going good but life kept getting in the way. but everyone should try it next year (wish it wasn't in November) because it is a really great mental and creative exercise.
But we've been promised a peek of bb's book in February. ;)

I've written about 10 chapters of a novel, & since becoming a member here have incorporated a few SS concepts into the story. :D

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I've always wanted to write stories. But I can only do small bits before I lose all track of what I was saying LOL. No amount of writing classes or editing has ever helped. I'm just not a focused person.

Now NON FICTION is not an issue. I can write essays and whatnot easily and directly because my outlines there work. Fiction I wander.

It's why my blog works. But as anyone can see, I cannot think of enough to say to write often LOL.

Latest posts