Your favorite natural stain remover?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I typically use Shout or Spray N Wash....what can I use that is natural?

Someone here mentioned using dish soap and baking soda, now I am curious as to what everyone else uses.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I make a paste with shout and baking soda...make my own detergent now but just can't give up the shout...it will also take soap scum off the shower walls, btw.

Sometimes I have used Shaklee's H2 and it seems to work pretty well too. If you want to look at Shaklee's products you can go here www.shaklee.net/lorihadams

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
For me it depends on the stain. For "bio" stains I use hydrogen peroxide. For greasy stuff I use this stuff called Eco-2000 which I've got a whole CASE of, and I'm not even sure where it came from. I think my DH did some business with the manufacturer at some point in history. At any rate it is the best laundry pre-spotter I've ever used. Once it's used up I guess I'll have to figure something else out.

Borax is good and so is Oxy-Clean (not sure about the "naturalness" of this one though.)

Helena

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I sometimes use baking soda and water. Often just use a little castile soap, liquid or bar.

I also use (but not together):

hydrogen peroxide
Bon Ami
Borax
washing soda

For disinfecting, I just use white vinegar.