Zebulon, NC by way of VT & MI!

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Born & raised in western Michigan, lived in northern Vermont for 18 years, then hopped down to N. Carolina to keep from freezing my...well, everything off!:D

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
:welcome Jump right in and share! Ask as much as you like, we're all a pretty friendly sort :frow

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i_am2bz said:
Born & raised in western Michigan, lived in northern Vermont for 18 years, then hopped down to N. Carolina to keep from freezing my...well, everything off!:D
Hi neighbor! Western NY myself, followed my job to NC, Sanford, NC to be exact. If you are new to NC, Sanford is the county seat for Lee county, that tiny little county that is at the southern tip of your Wake Co. How do you like the heat! Only 3 more months of it to go.~gd

mayberrygal73

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Welcome to N. Carolina. I live in Mt. Airy. I have lived here my whole life and couldn't think of living anywhere else.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We've been in nc about 6 years now, so KINDA used to the heat...altho not so much fun now that our central a/c is broke (& unfixable)...do they make battery-powered a/c units??) :p

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey, organicchef! Sounds like you're just down the road from me! I know there's a couple of folks from NC here - Mt Airy & Sanford, I think... Glad to have you!