Memes That Make You Giggle

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1715199105847.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Makes me feel old and most of this stuff actually pre-dates me but I have used.

I gave the drive-in speaker I had to my brother a couple years ago. Cant remember if he worked out there when he worked at the theater. He was going to turn it into a speaker for his computer I think.

I hated the credit card thing when we had to use it at the bookstore. That was 2000s and it was only for power outages.

Do they not use the music staff chalk marker in band class anymore? Unless they have an equivalent for dry erase now.

I have no idea what that thing in the top left is. I'd never post pictures of something like that to confuse younger people. (I have. Multiple times. And laughed) Never used unless hubby has played with it. It sits in the ashtray that houses my cell phone when driving.
20231012_175745.jpg

Eta fixed so my sarcasm comea out more

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Makes me feel old and most of this stuff actually pre-dates me but I have used.

I gave the drive-in speaker I had to my brother a couple years ago. Cant remember if he worked out there when he worked at the theater. He was going to turn it into a speaker for his computer I think.

I hated the credit card thing when we had to use it at the bookstore. That was 2000s and it was only for power outages.

Do they not use the music staff chalk marker in band class anymore? Unless they have an equivalent for dry erase now.

I have no idea what that thing in the top left is. I'd never post pictures of something like that to confuse younger people. Never used unless hubby has played with it. It sits in the ashtray that houses my cell phone when driving.
View attachment 26177
Cigarette lighter for the older model cars. Push it in to the receptacle until it heats up (coil glows) and light the cigarette with it

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Don't know where ya got the pic of my electric skillet - but I want it back!

When my first dH and I bought this house we didn't have enough money left over for a stove. We laid a piece of plywood over the gap where the stove should have been and I had an electric skillet, a crock pot and a hot plate. I cooked for months on those, lol. Memories...

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Cigarette lighter for the older model cars. Push it in to the receptacle until it heats up (coil glows) and light the cigarette with it

Ive burnt myself on one as a kid playing with it enough. Was rather surprised that the '97 actually had one.

I didn't add enough sarcasm to my post. Sorry.

I like to post pictures of it in forums where younger people frequent to confuse them. No one in my family smokes so it was always just there. Used to use the one in my 80 malibu to light fireworks