Are we living our dreams?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
We only have 1 bathroom as well, and I've used the great outdoors more than once when I couldn't wait.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Its also useful to scare some preditors away. It would be better if it was man pee, but they scared of humans, so our pee qualifies too. I have asked DS and DH (in the past) to pee whenever they can in the barn area.
I have heard that it is good for some plants also. Never tried, but I heard of it.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What I've heard is, it can burn leaves if you just pee straight on the plant, but if you dilute it with some water you'll have a very happy plant.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's what I heard too... it's amazing how much info is out there are if you google it, lol!

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, maybe there is a reason, huh........
Well, DH just dropped off the 2 youngest and he noticed a vintage bedpan that I need to wash near the faucet and said something, so I told him,"Thats nothing...you should see what I have in the bedroom" .........give him something to think about.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Have no idea. He freaks me out. He called, while I'm trying to teach the 2 little ones, to complain on his co-workers and supervisor and in the course of conversation, he wanted to know if I had ordered a BD cake for DD11, to which I tell him I"m waiting for a text message and if not, I'll call a business that does it. Then I ask him if we have an electric drill and he tells me he has one at 'his' house and that I should just buy one for myself, so that we don't have to go back and forth with the same drill. Nice, huh? Then he calls DD25 to tell her to order a cake, which she does and calls me back with an additude...."Its the same thing for every birthday. No one was even worried about a cake until yesterday and by tomorrow it will be too late." So now I am left to feel like nothing. So tell me this......how do ya'll pick yourselves up when someone tells you that you are nothing, so that you don't let it affect you in such a way that you lash out at those most important to you? And let me let ya'll in on a little secret.....if ANYTHING unpleasant happens Thursday for my little girl's BD party at 'DH's house' (which I *&^*ing paid for), I will have my own darn BD parties, away from him. We all supposed to be happy. I should empty my pot in his bedroom (Not really).