Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
ultrasound, for sure, they should be able to. it IS on a cart.

BirdBrain

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am SO happy that things are going well. Bryan has been asking me what I have heard. Reunions are such fun!!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
When we were last at the ER at St Lukes we saw a x-ray on a cart as well. It is hard to know exactly what diagnostic machines the docs need however. Perhaps they need the big guns that won't fit on a cart?

I am glad he seems to be improving every day. Like you said the surgery was pretty invasive - it is going to take a good while to feel better. At least you are able to spend some time catching up with old friends, while he is in this resting mode. You are there for him when he needs you and near by while he sleeps.

What does Grandma think of that new baby?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
It cooled down here too- but the humidity was still high. But, tomorrow is supposed to be less humid. I hope so!

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
My poor baby is probably wondering what she did to deserve this heat :hit
I had one very fussy baby, who was sweating so badly, she soaked her car seat.
Even with air conditioning running.
Red as a lobster too.I feel awful for her.
When we got home, I ran her in and sat her down in front of one of that fans that is moving the cool air around.
After I unloaded the car, I got her out and literally held her in front of the air conditioner. At that point, she perked up.
It still took over an hour before her coloring calmed down.
Just a suggestion (I live in the Mojave Desert - and in the early years without air conditioning in my car...heavens at first without a car and had to walk everywhere with little children in tow) but when we go out into the heat in the car, I pack frozen washclothes for the little ones to hold/play with while we are in the car. As the cloths get warm, I trade them out putting the old one into a cup of ice, and handing baby a fresh cloth. Such extreme changes in climate are really hard to take.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Gosh, Amazon wants 18 dollars for the kindle version of that book. Which one do you recommend? I may look at the library instead.