Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So hubby has lost about 22 pounds in 2.5 months. It's entirely from diet change. We just don't eat as much anymore with all the watching sodium intake. His doctors have been very happy about that. I cant wait to see what his bloodwork is like next visit.

I need to get an appointment for myself in a few months and see how mine is as well.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
So hubby has lost about 22 pounds in 2.5 months. It's entirely from diet change. We just don't eat as much anymore with all the watching sodium intake. His doctors have been very happy about that. I cant wait to see what his bloodwork is like next visit.

I need to get an appointment for myself in a few months and see how mine is as well.
Impressive!!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Whew! It’s been crazy around here! When I got back from church yesterday, Fancy had twins. 1 very small white dead ewe and one honking big spotted ewe.

IMG_6308.jpeg

IMG_6310.jpeg

This makes 27 lambs, 26 live ones. 3 more ewes to lamb, next week.

I had to pull 2 ewe lambs of triplets. Mom has been sickly, gave her shots from vet. She’s doing better but the ram lamb is hogging the milk, ewes were empty. As of right now, 3 bottle babies have had second feeding,are diapered and running amok in the living room.

IMG_6315.jpeg

IMG_6312.jpeg

Carson doesn’t know if he wants to play with them or eat them.

IMG_6316.jpeg

IMG_6317.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6316.jpeg
    IMG_6316.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 14

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Whew! It’s been crazy around here! When I got back from church yesterday, Fancy had twins. 1 very small white dead ewe and one honking big spotted ewe.

View attachment 25916

View attachment 25917

This makes 27 lambs, 26 live ones. 3 more ewes to lamb, next week.

I had to pull 2 ewe lambs of triplets. Mom has been sickly, gave her shots from vet. She’s doing better but the ram lamb is hogging the milk, ewes were empty. As of right now, 3 bottle babies have had second feeding,are diapered and running amok in the living room.

View attachment 25918

View attachment 25919

Carson doesn’t know if he wants to play with them or eat them.

View attachment 25921

View attachment 25922
Your elbow deep in alligators. Full slap wide open. Busier than a bull frog in a lilly pond, on a bright summer day.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
"I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day.
A ray of sunshine melts my frown and blows my blues away.
There's nothing more I can say, but on a day like today.
I pass the time away and walk a quiet mile with you"

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

kudoes! :) the important thing is how does he feel and how are you feeling?

for me, i knew the first gardening season after dropping around 15 lbs that i was helping the rest of my body out (especially for dealing with the summer heat when gardening). i've levelled out the past few months which isn't unusual for winter (i'm happy if i can keep from gaining again). eating more fruits and fiber and not as much junk has made a nice change.