Experts Recommend Delaying Breastfeeding Until Vaccinations...

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
It appears that Pakistan has already began to offer mothers formula feed as the norm. In a report by Breastfeeding.com it states that doctors are given a 20% cut for every tin that they recommend.

In an interview a former Nestle representative told the network that they were told repeatedly by the management that one prescription of Lactogen ensures the company a profit of Rs. 50,000 (US $1,250). (http://www.breastfeeding.com/advocacy)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Niiiice load of hooey ya found there ;) Makes perfect sense :/

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
That is rather outrageous. Just goes to show that our "experts" are right under the thumb of those who want to control us.

Just for the record:

I will breastfeed (to the best of my ability) any child that I have. I'll invest in an expensive breast pump if I have to. But I will NOT use formula, no matter how much of an "easy way out" it looks to be. And no one will be telling me how I should feed my baby.

For that matter, I'm not going to buy regular bottled baby food either. Have you smelled or tasted that stuff lately? It's disgusting! After having to feed my poor nephew the stuff (even if it WAS the Nature's Organic brand or whatever) and taking a tiny taste just to see what it was like, I swore never to bother with it. I'll take the time to look into natural, cheaper ways of feeding a baby.
Neko, look up the WAPF formula. It is the very best for when formula is required :)

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Does it not bother anyone on this thread that the title IS FACTUALLY INACCURATE?

According to the greenmedinfo abstract, at least, the paper (ONE paper, not "the experts" en masse) did NOT "recommend delaying breastfeeding until vaccinations occur".

Go to http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article...ding-should-be-delayed-order-prevent-immune-f

And actually read, with brain as well as eyes, the last sentence of the abstract.

It says "Strategies to overcome this negative effect, such as delaying breast-feeding at the time of immunization, should be evaluated."

SHOULD BE EVALUATED, guys. Evaluated means studied further because the answer is not known. And "such as" means "but not limited to".

(Obviously if you want to believe everything is a massive conspiracy and nobody says what they mean and it's all doubletalk, then fine... but then what the heck does a journal paper or anything else empirical mean ANYhow?)

Pat

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
Does it not bother anyone on this thread that the title IS FACTUALLY INACCURATE?

According to the greenmedinfo abstract, at least, the paper (ONE paper, not "the experts" en masse) did NOT "recommend delaying breastfeeding until vaccinations occur".

Go to http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article...ding-should-be-delayed-order-prevent-immune-f

And actually read, with brain as well as eyes, the last sentence of the abstract.

It says "Strategies to overcome this negative effect, such as delaying breast-feeding at the time of immunization, should be evaluated."

SHOULD BE EVALUATED, guys. Evaluated means studied further because the answer is not known. And "such as" means "but not limited to".

(Obviously if you want to believe everything is a massive conspiracy and nobody says what they mean and it's all doubletalk, then fine... but then what the heck does a journal paper or anything else empirical mean ANYhow?)

Pat
No Pat, because the very fact that it is even being considered and studied, is the real problem.

Latest posts