FarmerJamie - A new beginning

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Whenever I have a big decision to make I actually put it to pen and paper. I make a "pro" heading and a "con" heading and start listing everything that fits under each category. I assign each one a number in order of importance, add up and total everything - then I throw the paper away and follow my heart!

Might work for you. Good luck in whatever decision you make!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Thanks ladies.

Yes, FEM, I've done the debit/credit analysis ad nauseam. LOL hqueen. Inner voices, yeah, too much of that lately. :lol:

The "plan" HAD been for me to semi-retire in next 5-6 years (yes, step back EARLY), but that now is not an option.
WBF - you and the hubs better deliver on that great time! :plbb

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Plan? Geeze, I used to try those things but they always got away from me, lol. Hope you have a wonderful time visiting WBF!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
geesh.....more snow tomorrow. ready to head south NOW!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yep! It was really cold today though--only got into the 60's...should be warmer tomorrow with a picture perfect weekend on the way. (After more rain)

But geeze- more snow sucks!

Hope ya'll get nice weather for your travels and visit coming up!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Get our weekend looks pretty good here too Deb, after you get past the rain of course... lol

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Jamie - almost packed up and ready for this weekend? Let me know what it's like to have the sun on your face and nice green grass underfoot, would ya? I've forgotten! :D

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Jamie - almost packed up and ready for this weekend? Let me know what it's like to have the sun on your face and nice green grass underfoot, would ya? I've forgotten! :D
you betcha! just a little snow overnight here - almost 5 inches at work overnight.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Oh, and I submitted the rest of my information to the recruiter for a job opportunity I've been playing with. I figure the worst that could happen is either the employer or me decide I'm not a good fit. Good practice either way.