Farmfresh City Homesteader - the sound of falling oaks.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I haven't seen that....er...product here......Does it work better than pine shavings?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Honestly, I hate it. I've cleaned stalls w/it in them, and I much prefer pine shavings. And yes, that is the woody pet I was talking about.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
:clap

Yay for you! Sounds like a resounding success! And chickens ARE pretty.....maybe not when they are molting :hide but really, they are! It is nice you are showing people what they are really like. People sometimes jump in before learning the realities so it is good to have someone like that in the store to educate. I bet it really boosts their sales, too!

:thumbsup

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
:clap

Yay for you! Sounds like a resounding success! And chickens ARE pretty.....maybe not when they are molting :hide but really, they are! It is nice you are showing people what they are really like. People sometimes jump in before learning the realities so it is good to have someone like that in the store to educate. I bet it really boosts their sales, too!

:thumbsup
That's one reason I like EEs so much. They're all so different, and so pretty. Roxi is an EE cross, and she's all black w/a green iridescense to her feathers. I think she's beautiful.

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Awesome! Glad it went so well!
I had an informal class yesterday at TSC myself LOL... pointed out a little bantam with pasty butt and the employee and another lady started asking me questions. After the initial deer in the headlights look, I was able to help with most of the questions, not all.
I jsut wanted to look at rabbits. :p

Latest posts