Good still?

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Um....I just opened this thread expecting to see some information on distilling liquor....like, is this a good still? Should I buy/make it? Think it will work? :rolleyes:
:yuckyuck

Free, you need to get your head out of those wine fumes :lol:

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
freemotion said:
Um....I just opened this thread expecting to see some information on distilling liquor....like, is this a good still? Should I buy/make it? Think it will work? :rolleyes:
:yuckyuck

Free, you need to get your head out of those wine fumes :lol:
Yeah, I did lift the plastic bag up and stick my nose in and take a big sniff. Ick. Still don't think I will like wine. I like vodka. So, can I see a picture of this still? :D

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Free, you know at the winery they made the winery workers who stomped down the must in the vats wear harnesses attached to a sturdy beam to prevent them from falling into the vat and drowning. Those fumes will get you :lol:

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hmmm, are you suggesting that I rig up a harness from my dining room ceiling? OK (runs off to find a big eyebolt and some rope.....apparently still...there's that word again....under the influence)

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
LOL

I'm thinking that would be the ONLY SS thing my hubby could really sink his teeth into.