Hi from Montana

Lawana

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I am Lawana. I am married and have 8 children (6 were adopted). I am an herbalist, a bit of a writer, home schooler, Grannie, animal lover, owner of Meadow Magic (a tiny little salve company), devoted follower of Jesus Christ, mad scientist about passive heating and cooling, herbal stuff, cleaning supplies etc. My children and I love gathering the herbs for our salves and for our own use at home, as well as sharing with our friends and neighbors.

My family currently lives on 40 dry acres in Montana, on grid, but we have lived off grid (float house) in Alaska in the past.

I love helping people figure out how to be well using the things they can find in their own communities. I love making remedies to share also.
I look forward to getting to know folks around here.

Lawana

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sounds like you will fit right in and can teach us a few things! Welcome from east Texas!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:welcome Look forward to hearing and learning more from you.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome to SS :frow I'm looking to your contributions! I'm very interested in learning more about homemade and herbal remedies. A friend of mine introduced me to it recently and it sounds like something that can work for me.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome from Oregon (dry side of the Cascades)! What part of Montana? We wanted to move to Three Forks (there was a little cafe we wanted to buy) but weren't able to swing it at the time