Homemade bread in one hour

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The only recipe I know off suggested egg replacer, but there may be something here:

https://www.pinterest.com/tamingroses/dairy-egg-free-recipes/

A friend of mine told me recently that people with egg allergies can still eat quail eggs. Has she tried that?

I'm not sure if she has or not, its the protein in them that she's allergic to so not positive if quails eggs would help or not but I'll ask her :) it'd be cool if she could eat quail eggs! The twin has been dying to get some quails since their cute

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I have a friend that's allergic to eggs. I'll have to let her know about that so she can decided if she wants to see if she's OK w/the quail eggs.

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well she's never had quails eggs and she's willing to try them! So keep fingers crossed, when I go to the oriental market I'm gonna buy some and she can try em!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I know my DS can eat chicken eggs, but is allergic to duck eggs... so you might try different types of eggs, not just quail

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know my DS can eat chicken eggs, but is allergic to duck eggs... so you might try different types of eggs, not just quail
She's had duck eggs and had the same problem as chicken eggs :'( but is willing to try others

Marilyn

Frugally lurking
Reaction score
Can someone please update the recipe for the 5 min a day bread. I've tried 2 links that were posted on here and
neither one works . Im dying to make the bread. Tks

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi @Marilyn

I don't have the recipe, but I do want to welcome you to our forum! I'm sure someone will post that recipe for you.

Jim

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the recipes and tips. I have a problem with store bought chicken eggs often but usually not with farm free range eggs. Weird, huh.

Looking forward to trying the Hawaiian Bread. We love the store bought but its very expensive.

I buy yeast from Sam's club. I think it's 2 half-pound packages. I store in the freezer and it will last until gone. I store baking powder in the refrigerator to keep.

Last edited: