Homemade Yogurt Tubes with Foodsaver

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
1. Cut strips about 3" wide from a foodsaver roll.
2. Seal both long sides
3. Snip off one end of the tube.
4. Fill with yogurt (I put the yogurt in a baggie and snipped a corner to fill).
5. Clean around the opening and seal.

1708_yogurt_medium.jpg

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I make these with applesauce for when we go to the beach.. We also have them with herbs and spices in them(shorter tho) in the camper it keeps them super fresh for when we are camping. I usually use the pre-used veggie bags that are re-used till too small to put anything else in. Or those odd strips left at the end of the roll.

MyKidLuvsGreenEgz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is a wonderful idea! I hate juice-pops so I could do those homemade. Frozen applesauce sounds like it would be a tasty treat on a hot day. Goat milk mixed with orange juice concentrate to make healthy creamsicles ... thank you!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Hey now, this is a great idea.....*calls to DW*, "baby, come look at this...."..... :D

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Beating head against wall because of all the foodsaver bags I have thrown away because I could not figure out what to do with those little left over pieces. Thanks for the post. Wonderful idea.

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I opened one today, and realized I had overfilled them. I've got to leave some space at the top or it gets messy. Live and learn. But straight out of the freezer, filled with homemade strawberry yogurt - it was so good! :drool