hqueen's collection of Far From the Usual stuff.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Drink plenty of fluids to help flush it out of your system.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Yesterday it was 5 mugs of tea and a glass of cranberry juice. We'll see what I end up with today.
I have to go to the doctor for this stupid nagging uti that just won't go away. I know I have not taken care of myself as well as I should so it's my fault, and I'm afraid they're going to put me on antibiotics, I guess we'll see. Not cool at all.

hqueen13

Reaction score
Got a script for some antibiotics for the mild uti, I guess that's good. He only wrote it for 3 days so at least I'll be off of them before the weekend.
Dropped off a ton of clothes at my favorite consignment shop, browsed a little and got a pair of jeans for 1.00 and a tie for the bf for 7.50. She just put it on my account so I didn't have to pay anything. I love shopping that way!
Forgot to mention that we were in target the other day and I found the clearance racks. I got a sports bra, a sort and 2 dresses for 30.00. That was a score!
I came home and ate lunch and have not done much the rest of the afternoon. I attempted to take a nap but between the cough that is developing and the freaking flies that have gotten in here I was mostly unsuccessful. Very annoying!
The bf is on the way home so I think I'll get up and attempt to get something done before he gets home for dinner. It'll just be leftovers so that is easy. Then we'll have to run out and get my script filled.
I need to take the dogs or real quick. I'll brush them while we are out there. Is like to run the vacuum in the house to get the fuzzies up of the floor. I need to take the trash out, I should get another pan of tomatoes quartered and in the freezer before I do that though. No shortage of things to do!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
There normally isn't. Hope you feel better soon.

hqueen13

Reaction score
Yeah, so o didn't get all that stuff done before the bf got home. I managed to get the dogs out and brushed a little bit that was it. We lazed around for a little while then warmed up leftovers and then ran errands.
I slept terribly last night, between the coughing and sinus issues I didn't get much rest. I hope I didn't keep up the bf too much but I probably did.
I only had to feed half the horses, and some of them didn't come up anyway. I've gotten two loads in my outdoor washer, I'd like to do one more. I got the little basil plant that mom gave me repotted, hopefully it lives, I should have done it weeks ago. I need to repot the other two but I don't know that I have pots right now. That will probably have to wait until after I get home. Hopefully TM can remember to water those while I'm gone so they don't die.
I'm pooped and really need to keep working. The dishwasher needs to be unloaded, I need to bag up the frozen tomatoes and then slice more to freeze, I need to pick the tomatoes outside that are ripe, I need to vacuum up the giant hair balls at least, I should fold the clothes that are dry, and start to foodie or what I need to take.
I'm tired thinking about all of it.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
And I'm tired reading about it all!

hqueen13

Reaction score
LOL, you should read your own posts :p
I'm feeling a smidge better today. We'll see how tonight goes. I did sleep a little better last night. I had a mild fever when we went to bed, which made me feel cold and want to be snuggled, but then I eventually got hot and that started a coughing fit. That lasted what seemed like forever, I hope for the BF's sake it really wasn't.
I just hope I feel even better tomorrow because I have LOTS to get done tomorrow!
The good news is that the BF has a rental because they are repairing his windshield again since they never got it right when they repaired it before, so we'll be able to go to the beach in a rental which will be nice and shiney! That is a bit of a relief since my truck isn't quite right after BP put the new tires on and he's going out of town so he can't fix it either. And I wouldn't really want to make the run in the BF's jeep if we could help it either... So yay for small things of gratitude!!
So tomorrow I basically have to clean up a ton of stuff and get packed up so we're ready to roll as SOON as the BF gets home. We'll see how much I can get done.j
Can't wait!!!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yay for nice shiny rental! I hope your cold gets better real fast so it doesn't spoil your outing

hqueen13

Reaction score
I'm definitely better today. Not 100% but better. I feel almost normal, still have a little congestion but it's significantly better.
I slept through the night too which helped. Odd course I couldn't go back to sleep after the bf left this morning extra early. I ended up talking to NG on the phone this morning at 6:15 because we were both awake and hasn't gotten a chance to talk yet about a few last minute plans.
After I got off the phone I got up and stripped the bed and got the sheets in the wash. I got the bedding packed and the clothes packed and half of the miscellany packed. The towels are packed and half odd the bathroom stuff is out and waiting to be packed. I'm going to shower this afternoon so some of that won't get don't until later anyway.
I have another load of clothes in the wash, hopefully I can get both the clean sheets on the bed and the clothes folded before we leave.
I also need to get the tomatoes bagged and more diced to freeze, hopefully all of them if I can. I have 2 errands to run, and that should be it. Plus whatever other cleaning I can do in the house before we leave.
Gotta get going if I'm gonna get all that done before the bf is home!