Just a fever...

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have been running a low grade fever for the past 3 days. Ranging from 99-101.6. When I go thru the cold and chilled cycle of the fever I get muscle and joint aches something terrible. It has been horrible in the mornings and gets progressively better as the day goes on. No other symptoms though. Just fever and the aching when cold.

I am scheduled to work tomorrow and Friday morning and I need to kick this. Suggestions??

Our7Wonders

Power Conserver
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd be taking vitamin D, lots of vitamin C, some fresh garlic a few times a day, and some oregano oil.

A fever along with the aches suggests some sort of infection. Adding the above items will help combat infection.

Our7Wonders

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Just realized this was from some time ago. I would hope your fever is all better by now.

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
LOL, yes fever is better. It was a hellish 3 days and I never did present any other symptoms.

The epsom salt bath worked wonders, it eased the aches and helped me sleep.

My whole family has been plagued with colds and illness this year thanks to sending my girls to public school after a lifetime of homeschooling. I hope that we've spent this year building up immunities to all these bugs and we'll be a healthier bunch in the future!! :D