New Year Resolutions

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Anyone do these?

I used too long ago then stopped. Now I just ring in the new year and pray everyone in the family has good health, good times in the upcoming year.

I don't think I ever kept a resolution anyway :lol:

so anyone going to make a resolution?

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Easy one--I resolve to just be myself! Even more than last year. It took me so long to even like myself and now that I do I won't waste any more time in self depreciation!!!!!! I also resolve to get moved in our house. I do not want to spend another year in a travel trailer! Nine years is enough!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
very smart Snap. be true to yourself at all times. great advice

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:thumbsup
right there with you
we don't need no stinkin' resolutions :clap

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Never make 'em....I always have goals that are ongoing throughout each year that sort of roll along without a particular start or ending place. Every day I am alive is another day to improve upon this old clay pot, so I take each day as it comes and work it 'til the sun goes to bed and I do too.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My goal isn't necessarily a new year's resolution, but I would like to stop procrastinating and start making a living from my artwork. I desperately want to stay home with my kids (second one is due in June), so I want to make a real go of drawing portraits for people. I've worked it out, and to replace my income (what I would actually bring home after daycare, fuel, food costs) I only need to do two portraits a week. I did 6 portraits in December for people to give as Christmas presents, and already have two booked for January.

This could actually work, as long as I keep working! :thumbsup

Latest posts