Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Yeah baby....I could see Jeff going for this idea...we could have her in her business suit with a latte in her hand for the city slicker crowd!

We are having waaaaay too much fun with this :lol:

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Gotta do something when the weather is crappy :D My house is clean, my kids are gone...somebody entertain me please :lol:

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You know, we're really a bunch of creative folks - it's not all about the poo, now is it? OMG, we've got to add that poo smell to her boots.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Well yes, muck boots with real poo smell!

Pigs that you can cut in half and remove the bacon and roasts from.

A "kitchen" complete with preserved foods, cheese and bread making supplies and real "oven" smell.

Insane cat posse collection should be included with each set, and Nicholas should come with hair that re-grows on the tail.

The dogs need to come with their own set of racoon worms.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
all y'all a just plain crazy! i think Jeff Foxworthy and i would make for an interesting pair.

i like the "Long Suffering Husband" accessory best. he has moveable hands that go between the "what the heck" gesture and pulling his hair out!

does it come with The Insane Cat Posse that is hanging off me? what about an extra big bra full of critters?

ha!

so

wow what a day already. i think i've got The Niblets sold ALREADY. i knew they'd go quick but wow. and just when i was starting to get all soft on them.

we are gonna pawn off Debbie's Milk Stealers on the neighbors - poor Deb is about to die. she's down to bones no matter how much she eats. i'm gonna give her some molasses as a perk up and i'm not taking any milk from her at all.

its cold so this seems like a long day. and i think i need pie.

ohmigosh - is it friday!?!?! yikes......

* runs off to do something *

ps SD - i like Nicholas's magical regrowing tail the best. make sure it includes a huge vet bill

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ha! I love the large bra accessory :lol:

So people in the area are wanting minimanchas? I have one I need to sell yet...hmmm, time to advertise I guess.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ha! just dont take my sale, Java! hee hee hee hee hee hee

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh don't worry about that :) But if you get more replies than you can handle, send 'em my way (if they seem OK) I am so hesitant to use CL.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Maybe it's due to different areas but craigslist is the only way I've found and sold my goats. It's how I learned the gal down the street was giving up her reg. saanans and interested in a trade!

Don't put it too off, Jav....you can always screen people and use an email that you set up just for that stuff.

Latest posts