PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Swagbucks is a site that you earn points or swagbucks on and then you cash them in for Amazon Gift Cards...or select another type of egift card! There are several to choose from! Sign up here: SWAGBUCKS

How to earn swagbucks (SB):
2 SB for clicking through NOSO
1 SB for Daily Poll
5 SB for being DQ'd from surveys (25-250 SB if you qualify and get through EACH survey!)
1 SB for using the toolbar
75 SB + a Bonus 75 SB until the New Year for swagtv...3 SB for every 10 videos.
100 SB for Android phone/tablet users for swagtv
30 or more a day from search wins. Generally 3-4 search wins a day worth 7-50 SB each.
Special offers: 2- the skies the limit! LOL! The more you do the more SB you earn...some do not credit so check the Offers that credit on FB and other sites.
1-2 SB each for commercial videos
1-2 SB each for Ad rewards...watch commercial and then input sliding numbers for credit.
10 or more SB from Tasks. I have not done any so I am not much help on this.
SB's can also be earned by playing SB Trivia Challenge on FB.
10 SB for every coupon you redeem.
10 SB for games, 2 SB for playing 2 games up to 10 SB a day.

4-sometimes as high as 20 SB for Swagcodes. They can be found almost anywhere on the Swagbucks site...twitter, blog, facebook, homepage, swagstore ect. SB generally announces when there will be a big swag code day...a day when they put out several codes in one day.
Following Swagbucks on FB is one of the best ways to be alerted to codes because people will start posting 'thank you for the code.' So if you see that then go searching! (Reminder that cheat sites and active codes are not to be posted in a public forum or it can get your swag account banned.)

450 SB= $5 AGC or 700 SB= $5 Paypal Check out the Swagstore for many more options!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wow you have done GREAT on Swagbucks! I'm not sure how much I have made this year on there.

Jamester :lol: My referral link has ONLY been in my siggy since day ONE on SS :lol: CATCH UP boy!

I am getting some Christmas items for DD with my Amazon cards this year :)

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I have done really well with Swagbucks! I am debating on what I want to get next: a Kindle Fire or an Android Thrive . The Thrive is twice the price of the Kindle Fire. I have no experience with either device so I don't know which one is really the best for me to get. I have earned enough with my swagbucks to get the Fire but I don't know if I should just continue to save up and get the Thrive or what.

I also like swagbucks because if I need toiletries and stuff next year I can get egift cards for places like CVS and get them. I have already got several (some self sufficient) items.... 5 quart cast iron pot, Diva cup, 2 sets of cloth menstrual pads, 2 sets of clothes pin cookie molds, a hot dog bread baking pan, 3 sets of fleece sheets (1 set for me 2 for my mom), calibration weights for work, pizzelle maker, 3 Accuquilt dies, Command & Conquer game for PC, and a hanging scale. I LOVE SWAGBUCKS!!

It has been pretty quiet around here the last few days. My oldest has been out deer hunting every chance he gets. My 9 yo 'won' a CD at the Rapture Ruckus concert last night at church. He was called up on stage to sing with the band and then they gave him a CD. He was thrilled!
We are signing the paperwork to get the house refinanced tomorrow. I have been working on redoing the auto and house insurances too. I heard from the new insurance company and they said in order for them to write me a policy I HAVE to get the windows in my garage replaced and clean up my 'junk' pile that is in my side yard. Yeah...90% of the 'junk' pile is kids outside toys! Plus their bikes and then about 50 5 gallon buckets. The agent said it would be no problem if I stacked all of the buckets up against the house but it could not look like a PILE of stuff. Sigh.... Now I am going to have to spend the money to get the two windows replaced as soon as possible....which means there will not be as much money for Christmas presents. I will be saving $500 a year with the new insurance so I need to get it redone.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'd get the Kindle Fire, but that's just because DD wants one so bad and i could give her a really cool Christmas present :p I'm not really into all the techie stuff :hu

I've gotten a bunch of stuff through Swagbucks too, mostly I get the Amazon cards and shop online though. It's SO cool to be able to get that stuff for little to nothing :D

That's so awesome the little guy got to sing and got a CD!! :woot Good for him!

Homeowners can be a nightmare :rolleyes: Too bad ya can't pay for your house with Swagbucks huh :lol:

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
:weee We are so EXCITED!! My kids got picked for the Shop with a Cop!! AND..... They said that ALL 6 kids could go instead of just the younger 4!!! Haha....the lady said to make sure that we spend ALL of the money because the kid last year only got a matchbox car and some pop. Ummmmm....that will NOT be a problem with MY kids!! :lol: They have already made a list and I think they might already be over their budget...no matter how big their budget is going to be!! My mom and I both said the kids are going to say "How much do I have left to spend?" rather than not picking stuff out! They will get to shop at the John Deer dealership, IGA, Ace Hardware, and Dollar General. Then they will be taken out to dinner at the local pizza shop...basically they get to patronize all of the stores in the town that the cops patrol. So I have instructed the kids that they must spend money at ALL of the stores and not just at ACE and DG. My oldest wants to get a Game Processing kit at ACE...$42! So that will pretty much eat up most of his money. My 14 yo wants a BB gun from ACE. Then I have told them they have to pick a gift out for their dad there also. I am TRYING to get them to budget some money for the JD dealership but the die cast toys are so expensive there and it is going to eat into their budget big time....so I am kind of torn there. But, the JD dealership is going to open after they close just so my family can come in. At IGA they want to get some hamburger and jerky seasoning mix to make our own jerky. At DG their list is LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG!! LOL! My 9 yo wants a backyard Rocket Launching thing. Baby girl is going to pick out socks and underwear and then I am sure it will be DORA, DORA, DORA after that! LOL! 6 yo DD wants crayons, batteries, and then girly stuff. 12 yo is going in half with the BB gun and then he just wants some toys from DG after that.
I have told the kids that we will be wrapping up their toys and that they would be getting them for Christmas. They were all completely ok with that.
I am so excited for my kiddos! I am so thankful for this huge blessing!! Praise God!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I just got 200 Tattler Lids from markdown.com for $85.75! 100 wide mouth and 100 regular mouth and that includes shipping! WOOT!

I have already made $75 on my Swagbucks this month! I am totally loving my Thrive that I bought with my swagbucks! I have been loading up on free Kindle downloads! I have 421 books downloaded now! The kids love it too because they can play games on it and get Netflix on it!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Just popping in!

I got my Tattler lids last week.
I have made $125 with Swagbucks this month! WOOT!!

I have also been chugging away on my Pam's Pride Recommendation's blog with Free Kindle Downloads for homesteaders and do-it-yourselfers! I have downloaded nearly 700 free books!!

I have been working on stocking toiletries and cleaners to last me a year since money will be so tight in a couple months. We have been plugging away on school work too. I am so ready for summer! I am planning on making the garden even bigger this year! I am also going to try my hand at growing sweet potatoes this year. I plan on starting them in jars today.

I seen that Alvin and the Chipmunks 'Chipwrecked' is playing at the cheap seats theater ($2 a ticket) and I am thinking about taking the kids sometime this week.
There is an open house at the local trade school and I have to go tomorrow night to get my oldest signed up for Industrial Electrician.

I am also organizing a trip to the Sewing and Quilting Convention at the IX Center for the end of March. It looks like I could have as many as 10 ladies going with me. I have a 15 passenger van but I have to take the back seat out so I can pick up a Hemmer sewing machine that my cousin is giving me. She only lives 15 minutes from the IX Center.