freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
How about a bit of nice compost for that little seedling:

580_ooof.jpg

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
One of the families we meet with for fellowship, were all raised on pastured sheep milk. I think they all miss it.
As the family has split off into marriages, they are getting goats though. Easier to deal with in our climate.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
OMG!!! Too cute!! Did he/she just stop there to take a little nap? Awww! Just couldn't go on without a quick power nap. :p

At any given time if I were to take a cute photo of my sheep they would be just chilling out and chewing cuds. :p

CrownofThorns

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I took a great picture of my brothers ram and sent it into Hobby Farm Magazine. It was in last years Sept issue. I was so happy, I had a photo "published"! :lol:

CrownofThorns

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Shetland. I'm not sure? I think I've looked before because they also post pictures on their website daily but I never saw it. I also discovered recently that somewhere along the line I deleted it off my computer so I no longer have it at all. I do have a copy of the magazine though.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
OMG!!! Too cute!! Did he/she just stop there to take a little nap? Awww! Just couldn't go on with out a quick power nap. :p

At any given time if I were to take a cute photo of my sheep they would be just chilling out and chewing cuds. :p
Ha-ha! No, her sister was jumping on and off the tire and she was trying, too. I think her little black coat restricted her a bit, and she stumbled and flopped onto the tire and I just happened to catch it before the camera started shaking too much from my laughter!

My goats make me laugh every single day, and a hundred times a day when there are babies. :lol:

That black one is Plum. When she was small enough to jump on the tire, I could call her, pat the tire with my hand, and she would hop up on it every single time. So cute!!! :love

Ginger, my ginormous doe, makes me laugh every time she burps up a cud for some reason. She stands there looking at me, then does a HUGE belch, and her cheeks puff out like an old trumpet player as she chews the biggest cud I've ever seen. Every time. I don't know why, but it makes me laugh. It is just a cud. :hu

Each of my goats does something regularly that makes me smile or laugh, and I never know when they are going to come up with something out of the norm to make me giggle.

Of course, I do cuss them out regularly, too, and shake my fist and yell, (c'mon, everyone yell with me:) "It's a good thing you are CUTE!" :p

Latest posts