Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I forgot to say that if anyone is insightful it would be Mrs Cindi aka Wannabefree

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
I forgot to say that if anyone is insightful it would be Mrs Cindi aka Wannabefree
Aww...you poor people if you think I have anything to do with it :lol: It's all God baby! That's how He works ;)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Denim Deb said:
To go along w/what Wannabe said, the first born also had obligations that the rest of the children didn't have. Upon the father's death, he became the head of the family. And as such, was responsible not only for the physical well being of the rest of the family, but also spiritually.
To add to that, and financially...to unwed sisters and his mother until death. I love the culture of that time and people group!!
Hmmm, there was also a deference to the man in that role, no? My youngers sister would have her head explode if she had to listen to me. :lol:

eroommij

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/1581

This is a link to a free download of the Bible it has many versions I find it quite informative. And a lot of fun as I studied the Bible anyway thought it might be helpful, for those that need it.