TALchemist - back and moving along

TAlchemist

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
almost one more pay check down...on friday i will have 75% of my down payment. and the budget keeps hermagin on me...thankfully i padded my budget with about $600 in space...still got over half that space left...only 1 more full month. i am starting to get nervous about it.

and i have a girl friend now....really did not expect that to happen...especially since she is really intrested in the farm/land i am buying and wants to help with it all...wants me to teach her gardening at her house this year :) i dont think i could have wished for a better g/f and i am excited....

its just so much at once...

TAlchemist

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
one more week and another pay check down....plans are beggining to finalize and expand my plans to include the changes that have occured lately too. i just have to get the appraisal done and the last of my downpayment then i can get ready for closing. my plans for the house have been modified to handle the likelyhood and getting married before too long (mainly i forgot about closet space, and while adding it i realized the bathroom has more room than i figured) still nothing concrete on that level but pie in the sky thinking is being covered.

she has started to read some of my books on homesteading and gardening, and she seems to be realy intrested and happy to learn all she can and help where ever she can....that makes me so very happy :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congrats on everything going well for you! Yep - you guys need to think about closet space, lol! Looks like things are really falling into place for you.

TAlchemist

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
it is really getting close now, i will know Oct 1 weather i will be going through the bank or through the owner, i really hope that one, and then i will know when/how i will be getting the property unless something goes wrong. i am getting ansy on the whole thing now.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hope everything goes well for you.

TAlchemist

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Monday just wont get here fast enough, i know i just need to be patient and i am trying....but just waiting to find out stinks. if the current contract falls through on monday i will be able to get it owner financed for 10% down. or bank financed from the new owner at 20% down......

with the owner fininacing i will be able to completely finish the barn by Nov and have spetic by Feb...in theory i could move in by my birthday in Fed :)

with bank financing i have to wait till Jan/Feb to finish the barn, and another 2-3 months for the septic...so i could move in by mid year i think.

at this point there doesnt apear to be a posible not get land at all third option unless something goes really wrong...so it is a maner of time table.

i just have to pray that i am not consumed by worry or too much thought over this. and which ever way god wants this, he will make it happen as it needs too.

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yup, there's probably a reason for how it goes. Just hard to find the reason sometimes. Congratulations on getting the property at all, whether it is now or later. I can tell you're gonna have a ball!:)

Happy to be Me

Power Conserver
Reaction score
How exciting to be getting so close! Hope things work out so you can be out there quickly!

Latest posts