Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Ya'll are makin me blush!! You all are the sweetest folks :) :hugs

I got another call from her today shortly after I dropped her off back at my moms. Crying again :barnie I am sooooooo glad I do not know the exact location of the female who went through labor to bring that child into the world :somad I'd be getting my one phone call right about now if I did :/ Why can't some folks just fade out? Not necessarily die, but like...voluntarily go missing, or get amnesia and forget who they are and never figure it out again? UGH!!!!!!! I don't have the gas to keep going back and forth to get her every day. I wish she lived here. I wish I could fix it. *sigh* I'm just trying to maintain today.

I usually try not to do any chores on Sundays, but I put up a half bushel or so of corn today, and have 8 trays of tomatoes going in the dehydrator just to get my mind off of wanting to commit a felony.

The church is going to see Courageous tonight, so we skipped out. I loved the movie Fireproof, but not the acting, the message. It's just not the type movie I would sit in a theatre to see, and both were made by the same folks. So we ditched :hide

We got tickets to see Casting Crowns in November with the church. DD is driving me insane. I got the tickets because SHE wanted to go. THEN she said she didn't want to go. Why? Because "going to a concert is something you do with friends, not YOUR PARENTS"...like EWWW!!!! :smack So I say fine, I'll sell your ticket. The neighbors kid LOVES this group, so I said she could have DD's ticket. DD can't stand her for some reason, so as soon as she found out the ticket was going to go to HER....OMGoodness, the AUDACITY to sell her ticket to THAT person...she'll just go herself so THAT person can't go have a good time. That is one evil little troll sometimes. I love her, but she is just a rotten piece of work some days. Now she's mad at me, because I won't ALLOW her to go. :rolleyes:

I can't win for losing with some people lately. :hu

It's so stupid it's aaaalllmost funny...the issue with DD. The issue with niecey...not so much :(

Those who pray...please? and thank you ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
OH! Sheesh I can't believe i forgot :rolleyes: I got the COOLEST gift at church today. From whom? I don't really know. For what? I don't know that either :lol: But it's AWESOME!

There is a company that sells msg and preservative free gourmet mixes, and i got a whole BAG of it!?! It's SO sweeeeeeeet!! Now this is nothing I can't make myself from scratch, but with our allergies this is BIG, CONVENIENCE FOOD without the worry :love I LOVE IT! :weee :weee :weee

I'll use it just because I miss having the opportunity to be a bit lazy in the kitchen :lol: I got SEVEN various mixes and a bottle of pure grapeseed oil :D

Brownies for breakfast anyone? :cool:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Believe me I am going to NEED chocolate to put up with DD this week, and console the little one all week until her mother gives up and crawls back in her hole.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I slept late!!! I have so much to do today and I get to start out an hour behind :lol: Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I am praying Wannabe. You needed that extra sleep this morning. :hugs Have a great day brownie girl!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks Farmfresh :)

Jamester, I have a half gallon of lime juice, two cups of zest, a gallon of dried tomatoes, a gallon of spaghetti sauce, 2 gallons of frozen tomatoes, and 5 gallons of homemade laundry soap to show for my day. It was slow :/ I had company interrupt twice today. Once for 3 hours! :th I got things done, but had huge breaks in my work. I didn't get everything done I had hoped to, but there is always tomorrow. I still have about 50 limes waiting. I tore up my electric juicer, and had to start doing them by hand after about 15 :barnie I tried to find a manual juicer at the dollar store, but they didn't carry them. so I gave uo until I go back into town tomorrow. Hopefully I will find a cheap one then to finish out. My hands are sore :lol: I have to tackle about 40 or so acorn squash tomorrow too. I had a lot of leftovers from this last pick up, and people who were supposed to pick up, ditched me, so I am left putting away what would have been their stuff before it rots. I have given away until I can't find anyone else to take it :lol: I still have about 75 pounds of taters I can't find a home for either....I need to get to work on those soon too, but they can wait a bit. The tomatoes and corn, and squash really can't. The limes could too, but they're in my way. SO much to sort out!! So, anyway, that was my day.

Hope everyone else had a terrific productive day as well :D

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
We cleared garden and plowed up potato ground, still have to add the hay, compost, and rotted hay. Its a 40 by 25 patch. Hopefully we have good ones! I aint feeling good though, a pack saddle got down my shirt when I got my FREE hay yesterday and stung all up the left side of my torso. Then I have sinus crap going. :/