Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sounds fun, and sounds like i got alot of people i need to meet...

the housemate, the farm folks, the horsey lady (ill be honest, i REALY want to meet her lol)
just remind me to take my anxiety meds and we should be ok LOL!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Horsey lady up and moved off :th I dunno how to get in touch with her now :( I'm tryin though!!!!

Anyway, OMG OMG OMG OMG........I don't even know how to move forward with the latest potential business deal...I told one of my previous business associates about my new job and he wants me to work out becoming a meat supplier for his new business, which spans 3 states! He wants chicken, pork, and turkey, and I have to research, and get in the bosses head, and see if he would want to do it, and come up with a presentation for my contact by Monday. I am NOT going to sleep this weekend :th My mind is already racing as to how we can pull this deal off :lol: PLUS, our old business deal from 4 years ago just got reinstated and I have to find some employees to help out because I am gonna be running a farm and supplying him with a product at the SAME TIME...and if things work out, it'll be a hugondous operation! I am so excited and petrified at the same time...I gotta get off here and Google a bunch of crap to fill my head with and crunch some numbers and figure out who all I can recruit to help. Sheeeeeesh....I know...slow down...but I can't I don't have time :p This will be SO AWESOME if I can get it going :weee :weee :weee

Oh, and I had a good day. We got a lot done on the farm today :D Boss will be home tonight, thank God, cause I could not possible sit on this idea for more than a day or so without sploding...gotta go!

:frow

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
First of all - don't splode!

Second - slow down and breathe!

Third - consider and reconsider! (or cuss and dis-cuss)

Fourth - CELEBRATE!!! Sounds like an awesome opportunity (but a lot of work...)

CONGRATS!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Hey, where did niecy's picture go? Love that scrunchy smile :lol:

You know my career background if you need any help with getting your head around the admin and the numbers. I'm here for you.

good luck with all this. (I knew her when...)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: Thanks Jamie, I may be calling...I got SOOOOOOOO many questions!

I dunno what happened to my scrunchy smiley baby girl :hu

I'm gonna need more than luck to pull this off me thinks :p PRAY BROTHER :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
ugh computer problems :rant Work is going great. Everything else is falling apart :p Will be back when I get my wireless card replace. I'm still alive though :lol: Later folks :frow

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Glad your alive! BB was wondering about ya!! I love the niecey picture, classic one. :p