Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Read Dr Prices book called Nutrition and Physical degeneration. Excerpts are online.
Get your entire endocrine system checked out. Cortisol and thyroid levels, etc.

Start taking Fermented cod liver oil for one.
Ummm, read the following link for ideas on eating for a healthy baby, which incidentally can help you get healthy too.
Make sure and read all the comments!
http://www.cheeseslave.com/2011/09/11/my-fertility-diet-food-log/

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
When I read "fermented cod liver oil", I can't resist flinching a bit. Does it come in capsule form? If it sounds as awful as I think it does, I may not be able to get myself to even swallow it. Is there a brand I should be looking for?

Thanks for the link.
Yes, but its more expensive. I put it in capsules myself.
You will see my comment under that post about how to do that.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
Can you mix the FCLO with something like fruit juice or milk to facilitate the taking of it?
Rather then mixing it, just float the dose on top of a few tbsp of oj, and take it like a shot.
As awful as it tastes, the longer I eat real foods, the less horrible it tastes.
And I have noticed if I do happen to get sick, that I like the taste of the stuff.
The body craves the good stuff, I guess.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
All right, sounds reasonable enough. I did a brief search online for it, but I'll ask the local stores first if they have it or can order it. The one mentioned flavors, Cinnamon Tingle, Oslo Orange, and something else. Do you have a suggestion for flavors, or does it matter, or should I just get plain...?
Just get plain. We have tried flavors, and all it did was make me not want to eat anything else that was that flavor :lol: