Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Another thing to monitor and take care of is your vitamin d levels. Vitamin d deficiency in the mother's body during fetal development is the most likely cause of autism.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
My daughter and I used FCLO without a capsule. We have cinnamon flavor and besides being a bit spicy for her we take it without any issues. :) No fishy burps either. :p

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Neko-Chan, check your folic acid levels ( a B vitamin), or get on a good supplement. I was deficient in my 1st pregnancy and my baby was born with horrible birth defect. She was born with no skull, her brain was exposed and she only lived 2 days. Make sure you get your vitamins started before getting pregnant.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Folic acid is crucial for development. My SIL also did not take a folic acid supplement and had a baby with anencephaly as described above. :( Baymule--I'm so sorry for your loss!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
Folic acid is crucial for development. My SIL also did not take a folic acid supplement and had a baby with anencephaly as described above. :( Baymule--I'm so sorry for your loss!
Thanks for naming the defect. I know the word, but couldn't SPELL it!

Neko-Chan, ask your doctor for a good prenatal vitamin with folic acid.