2021 Pickup Truck Prices

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Build a better pig pen. Duh,
Just got back from the Dr. Office, I gotta get my gimpy left arm fixed first.

Trespassing Rabbit + Rottweiler + Leash + Left Arm = Hyper Extended + Proximal bicep tendon tear at shoulder. At least that's what Dr. thinks it is. Trying some corticosteroid prescription first and no pain meds. Eventhough it hurts like the dickens. I refuse to take opioids. I fought that demon in the mid 90's and won. Not a battle I care to fight again. If that don't work, then x-rays, then who knows?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If it’s broke, fix it. Get yourself healed up and put back together. You have a lot of life ahead of you and need to be all that you can be.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If it’s broke, fix it. Get yourself healed up and put back together. You have a lot of life ahead of you and need to be all that you can be.
I've been hearing a new term from the previous generation that I'm unfamiliar with "Best Life" I heard it again yesterday and asked my daughter what she meant when she said it. She said she wasn't sure, but it's just something she picked up and became part of her vocabulary. Does anyone know the true meaning of this "Best Live" new phrase? I want to think it means living life to it's fullest. I searched the internet for "best life" and this popped up, very strange...

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Latest posts