2022 Resolutions List

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ok - I'm really not much for making resolutions because I hate to disappoint myself when I blow it, lol. However, while drinking coffee and watching morning television I saw the "Dry January" challenge. I can do that, lol. So, my second resolution of 2022 is no adult beverages for the remainder of January.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Ok - I'm really not much for making resolutions because I hate to disappoint myself when I blow it, lol. However, while drinking coffee and watching morning television I saw the "Dry January" challenge. I can do that, lol. So, my second resolution of 2022 is no adult beverages for the remainder of January.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-110753_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-110753_Facebook.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 107

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
You got this!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
@frustratedearthmother I may have you beat. When I quit work 10 years ago to care for my mom, I had just let my hair grow out from a lifetime of coloring it. It was short and white. I let it grow, except for a few trims, it is long. Ponytail? Yup. Second hair band? Yup. I’m thinking of going back to a long shag haircut. I used to have a shag cut, wash, rub with towel, shake head and done. Really thinking about it. When I get moved, I have a friend with a hair salon…….
I love your hair @baymule !

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Anyone interested in posting a list of goals for 2022? Sometimes it helps to have them publicly posted for self accountability.

Had a lot of thinking time on the road the past week and I realize I need to keep my feet to the fire.

Keep them SMART
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Relevant and
Time bound
Sounds like a Franklin Convey plan

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@frustratedearthmother I may have you beat. When I quit work 10 years ago to care for my mom, I had just let my hair grow out from a lifetime of coloring it. It was short and white. I let it grow, except for a few trims, it is long. Ponytail? Yup. Second hair band? Yup. I’m thinking of going back to a long shag haircut. I used to have a shag cut, wash, rub with towel, shake head and done. Really thinking about it. When I get moved, I have a friend with a hair salon…….
I did that like 2 weeks ago, I hadn't cut my hair in two years, it was all one length, no bangs, in my face, so up in a ponytail.
I got it layered, short put I can still pull the front sides into a ponytail, and bangs, it looks better,
And, if all salons are shut down again, I can just let it go,

R2elk

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Four seconds! Who knew? I can probably even get DH to do that!

Oh - thought of a resolution. I WILL get my hair cut in 2022. A real haircut - with a real stylist.

I retired in Dec 2019. Covid showed up right after that and I re-discovered the pony tail. My daughter trimmed my hair once in 2020. I decided I could cut my own hair (ha) and attempted it once in 2021. Still rocking the pony tail, lol. It's getting so long that I have to have a folded ponytail now.

So - this is my resolution. It is attainable. It will happen before summer 2022.
I haven't had a haircut since around June 2019. I am considering getting one in 2022. Once mine gets to a certain length it pretty much stops growing.

Latest posts