25GB of Online Manuals and Info

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
The good folks at Survival Bound just did a major expansion to their free manual collection. It's now over 25GB of info covering a wide range of information. Granted a lot of their info is a bit, shall we say esoteric, but there is also a lot of great info that could be of use to us SS types. Just filter through and find the good stuff.

*Edited due to a lack of proofing skills.

country freedom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
The good folks at Survival Bound just did a major expansion to their free manual collection. It's now over 25GB of info covering a wide range of information. Granted a lot of there info is a bit, shall we say esoteric, but there is also a lot of great info that could be of use to us SS types. Just filter through and find the good stuff.
Thanks for the info !!

meriruka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks! This will give me something to read while the snow falls (yet again) this weekend. I'll put on my tinfoil hat and let it get all
apocalyptic up in here. :lol:

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
The good folks at Survival Bound just did a major expansion to their free manual collection. It's now over 25GB of info covering a wide range of information. Granted a lot of there info is a bit, shall we say esoteric, but there is also a lot of great info that could be of use to us SS types. Just filter through and find the good stuff.
Thanks K0xxx, there is a lot of info there. Is Rex the one eye'd still around?

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
xpc said:
Thanks K0xxx, there is a lot of info there. Is Rex the one eye'd still around?
Yep, he's curled up in front of the wood stove. He had been out romping in the snow and is pretty much a "pupsicle" at the moment.