2dreams Granddaughter Pics

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, congratulations!!!!!!! Grandchildren are wonderful. She is cute! Hope your daughter had an easy time. I am so glad she is breast feeding! That child is lucky! We need more breast feeding moms out there. Have fun with her! Please tell your daughter that she has been blessed and she is blessing her daughter by breast feeding her!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
roosmom - you are so right on about more breastfeeding. Of all those babies that were born (about 15 in 2 days) that I know of our Emma was the only one in that had the "I'm a breastfed baby" tag. I don't know. I guess these days with all the fast paced lives women just don't take the time anymore. For a long time breastfeeding made somewhat of a comeback but seems to be losing its appeal.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
That is so awesome that she is breast feeding. She may find it easier for her if she pumps a couple of times especially if she is going anywhere and leaving you with the baby so you could get to feed the baby anyways. I would definetly encourage the breast feeding so much better for the baby! And the more support she has for it the easier it will be for her...and save a TON of $$!!

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh, what a cutie. She really is sweet. You enjoy every minute, Granny!

I was just thinking about her today and wondering if you posted pictures.........and here they are.