3000 watts of portable solar that folds up

paul wheaton

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Building a better world one brick at a time.

Rather than commanding people what to think or being angry at the bad guys, I am trying to change the world by sharing thousands of small tidbits of information.

Today's bit is a trailer that can be moved to worksites and the solar panels can fold up around the trailer during transportation.

This is a bunch of us near missoula working every day to make a small difference.

HunnyBunny

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
That is awesome! Thanks, Paul Wheaton for sharing! :thumbsup

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Easier to keep those panels clean when they are collapsed. How many horse power is the sawmill? I could be wrong but I calculate 3000watts is good for right around 4 horse power @ 100 efficiency. Nothing is is ever 100%.

Last edited:

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Building a better world one brick at a time.

Rather than commanding people what to think or being angry at the bad guys, I am trying to change the world by sharing thousands of small tidbits of information.

Today's bit is a trailer that can be moved to worksites and the solar panels can fold up around the trailer during transportation.

This is a bunch of us near missoula working every day to make a small difference.
That look and sounds amazing. Gonna need a great deal of work for that here where im at. but that is just extremely helpful.. very nice.. :D