4th Graders solve world issues

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That was cool, and an awesome concept. I'm homeschooling again next year..that gives me a few ideas :D

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Heck, I love simulation games - let us adults have a whack at it.... :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
abifae said:
Woot! I was hoping homeschoolers would find it inspirational. Do you have a group with whom you could play? In Colorado there are a lot of homeschooler organizations for such things.
No but we have lots of friends that might play :D I'll has to make the game and hope it turns out well ;)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Most excellent idea!!!! The Faelands could be a country in our world. Of course we would split up Wannabee's land and annex it into our own individual countries, just for fun... :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Most excellent idea!!!! The Faelands could be a country in our world. Of course we would split up Wannabee's land and annex it into our own individual countries, just for fun... :D
:tongue

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
FarmerJamie said:
:tongue
You know I'm joking around. ;) We did something like this in late middle school, except the teacher told us how many "rounds" of action we had in the game and we got to pick our "teams". The rest of the class never had a chance against a bunch of chess-playing, analytical math nerds, world history buffs. They wanted to try again *without us* :lol: