4th Graders solve world issues

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
FarmerJamie said:
Most excellent idea!!!! The Faelands could be a country in our world. Of course we would split up Wannabee's land and annex it into our own individual countries, just for fun... :D
:tongue
You know I'm joking around. ;) We did something like this in late middle school, except the teacher told us how many "rounds" of action we had in the game and we got to pick our "teams". The rest of the class never had a chance against a bunch of chess-playing, analytical math nerds, world history buffs. They wanted to try again *without us* :lol:
Of course I know you're joking! Yeah I would play without ya too if I was that dumb I didn't stand a chance otherwise :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Somehow Abi, I don't think I'd stand a chance against you :cool: ....I like to use the cold logic and planning, but I used to have a flair finding a weakness and then improvising to exploit it. I don't think you'd provide that opening. :D

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Heh heh... I hear you! I used to play a lot of competitive chess in high school - as well as wargaming. It look me a while to lose that competitiveness in the corporate world.

I'll have to look to see if I can find anything like this game in an online form.

Latest posts