/

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Don't feel pressured to entertain, Mrs.C. No one can compete with OFG in that department, so all the pressure's on her.
That.

lol. The rest of us just drop tidbits about our day and hope our friends don't get bored reading ;)

S

sunsaver

abifae said:
Don't feel pressured to entertain, Mrs.C. No one can compete with OFG in that department, so all the pressure's on her.
That.

lol. The rest of us just drop tidbits about our day and hope our friends don't get bored reading ;)
Exactly! Very sustinct, abifae!:lol:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Can you adopt kitty out if you don't want to keep it?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
abifae said:
That.

Exactly! Very sustinct, abifae!:lol:
wait, what? me? ha!

barncats are worth their weight in gold! ours do just fine with lots of food and shelter, if kitty is outside thats just fine.
:)

S

sunsaver

You're so cool, OFG! A good cat is a powerful varmit killing tool. I hope you keep it Mrs.C, and give it all it's proper shots, and get it fixed. Find an affordable vet or get one of those discount vouchers from the humane society. Cats are usually cheaper to care for than dogs. I have two cats. One is the daddy, makes a good pillow or door stop, but is otherwise useless. His daughter is my girlfriend, follows me around the garden all day, watches TV with me, gets under the covers and spoons with me on cold winter nights. She's my little sweetheart.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
You're so cool, OFG! A good cat is a powerful varmit killing tool. I hope you keep it Mrs.C, and give it all it's proper shots, and get it fixed. Find an affordable vet or get one of those discount vouchers from the humane society. Cats are usually cheaper to care for than dogs. I have two cats. One is the daddy, makes a good pillow or door stop, but is otherwise useless. His daughter is my girlfriend, follows me around the garden all day, watches TV with me, gets under the covers and spoons with me on cold winter nights. She's my little sweetheart.
That's sweet. :)

Coyote- Call the humane society or the pound and ask them for the # of any local groups that have a spay & release for strays. Then kitty will stay near, not get into fighting or pregnant and you rodent will get scared away or dead. :D