/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
And, we didn't get a piece. :hit Well, they're calling for nasty weather here on Wednesday, so maybe I'll get a lot done inside-including some baking-since I probably won't be able to get much done outside.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That is IT! I'm making a Reese's cake this afternoon! :lol:

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
s long as you feed a good quality hay (rabbits need 16% protein minimum and ive found my momma bunies realy need 18%) you dont have to feed pellet...with baby bunnies or bunnies form new situations stat easy n greens and forraged goods (rabbits can have sensitive digestive systems) but once you get em going in the spring and summer when things are growing you can feed em pretty much anything green, rom grass and clover and henbit/weeds, to herbs, dark and leafy is best, beet greens, carrot tops, turnip greens, kale, collards, leaf lettuces ect.
fruit (actual and the likes of bellpeppers) and anything high in water (ie cucumbers and cieburg) should be fed in limited quanities (too much sugar in fruit and to much water can cause loos stool) but froen cukes and watermellon/watermellon rinds are a favorite around here once the temps start heading up there.

in the winter you may have to supliment with a 18% pellet, but being in florida your pretty much year round growing season so you may be able to get away with it year round :D

my biggest sggestion for you is going to be inding somewhere COOL for them. rabbits do just fine with cold...but anything over 80 and they get realyheat sensitive and heat stroke will kill a bunny VERY quickly.