A couple of new smilies?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It would sure be nice to have one that says Welcome to SS.Com!, a big thumbs up one, an "ick" green faced one....well, I guess sort of all the ones available to BYC. I miss them...especially the welcome to... Perty pleaseeeeee? :)

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
It would sure be nice to have one that says Welcome to SS.Com!, a big thumbs up one, an "ick" green faced one....well, I guess sort of all the ones available to BYC. I miss them...especially the welcome to... Perty pleaseeeeee? :)
Great idea! I'll put it on my todo list for sure!

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Colored Egg Farmer said:
ticks said:
Thanks Nifty.
:coolsun could we get that one over at byc?
Yeah, I'll probably edit the BYC one for all the sites. ;)

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi Nifty, I am adding on to this so that I dont waste space. My request is for a smiley......a blushing smiley. Thank-you!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
the simple life said:
oh beekissed, I thought you were going to ask for a smiley flipping the bird.:lol:
Who? Me? Darn! :thun Where's that blushing smiley when you need it!

I'd like a smiley that indicated evil humor...maybe a devil rubbing his hands together while snickering? I seem to have an excess of this kind of humor and I don't know if it comes across as humorous or just weird. Maybe both! :D Are there any sweetly sarcastic smileys?

<flippin' the bird, where would she get THAT idea, I wonder?> <mumbling, grouchily to myself> :cool:

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I dont know Beekissed, but I think they are all good ideas lol. Even a smiley with horns, especially a smiley with horns....:eek: