a new non-profit website

Jennifer321

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I am new here. I would like to let you know that I opened a new non-profit website where everyone can discover and share new

"Natural Remedies".

The Website is called My Natural Remedies (www.mynaturalremedies.org) .

Basically, if you know of any natural way of treating any specific ailment/symptom that has worked for you, come and share it on

this website! Whether it's a grandma's remedy that has helped you beat Flu since you're a kid, or a special breathing technique

you learned in yoga that helps you control your stress level, you should come and share your findings with other people

passionate about Natural Healing!

I'd appreciate your suggestions/comments about this website.

Cheers

Jennifer

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Link no worky. It "tries" to load, but that was as far as I got.

I did a google and found another link to your web site. It won't load as well.

Spam perhaps?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Spam sites can actually give ya some good info
but when a person we don't know posts ONLY 1 post....then spam it is lol

Jennifer321

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
No it is not spam guys... this is a real website managed by real people like you :)

spam leads to monetized websites usually doesn't it? In this case it's a non-profit website (do you see any banners or ads on the site?) and I'm trying to promote it on forums where people might be interested in the topic.

Cheers

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I am leaving this here for now. Jennifer, I hope you are going to become a good contributor here - that will prove that you aren't here to just draw people away to your own site. I did look around and didn't see anything obvious for sale, it does look like a good place to learn. Good luck with it.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Thanks I will have to put that on the favorites list.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am not exactly new here having posted 1136 posts over the last 3 years and I too have a nonprofit website that posts articles of interest on alternative medicine that is also loaded with ideas for natural healing as well as personal testimonials, as well as debate.

www.healthsalon.org

I make not one lousey red cent off this site... the google adds that starte about 18 monts ago barely pay for site maintence costs... I don't own the site. I just work it.