ACV for sinus infections??

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ive had to breath with my mouth for about 20 years.. My sinuses are always blocked.. And/or infected.. They say my passages are way to small and it dosent drain properly.. To relieve a little bit of pain.. I use some nose sprays.. It may open them up a tiny bit.. But not enough to breath with.. I can barely smell any thing.. And I have problems tasting some foods.. I cant smell the air either.. I cant even smell if milk has soured.. If my spouse is around I have him smell it for me.. If no one is around and it is past date.. I may save it for him to smell later or throw it out.. With me not being able to smell is getting in the way with me saving money some times.. Because I dont know if an item is still good or not.. I need a surgery but cant get it.. It cost way to much money.. I would never be able to save it up and we dont have health insurance.. Cant afford that either..

Ive heard that eatting alot of cinnamen helps prevent infections.. But Im not sure about it..

Hope you have better luck with your sinus infection cures than I do.

Edited to add
I used to have health insurance and I was seeing a doctor then.. That is when he said I needed surgery.. Before it could be done.. I didnt have insurance any more..

xineohpoel

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It always worked drinking a few shots of my grandfather's moonshine. The sinuses just opened up and I felt good in the meantime anyway.

:p

dipence71

Got the t-shirt
Reaction score
Daily drinking of organic ACV helps also
I have chronic sinus problems and still have some but have decreased since using acv