Ad forcing me to go to their site?

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
There is a swarovski crystal ad that, everytime it's up, forcibly redirects me to their site, even if I don't go near the ad itself. Can anyone fix this? It's really annoying. Didn't happen before today though. :/ Anyone else seen this yet?

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Me Three!!!

I'm trying to track it down. If you guys can PM me the link of the site you are forced to, please let me know. It looks like it is a few companies and I want to get them kicked off the ad network we're using!

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, it is one of two partners we use. I made some changes to help narrow down the problem causer. Please PM me immediately if it happens again.

Really sorry this is happening... it is the worst and it ticks me off that 1) an advertiser would do this and 2) the ad networks aren't screening for these problems.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Just happened to me again this morning. Something about the Swaravski Disney collection.....
Very annoying that it just takes you to another site and will not let you backout to return here.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Just happened to me!

I was readig a post and then all of the sudden.....BAM swarofsky (sp?)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Not happening today but it did happen yesterday. I didn't suspect virus because I have a mac. It was the swarsky crap too.