After 35 years wife tells me.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So just out of the blue while listening to Led Zeppelin in the veggie hauler. My wife said. Do you want to know the reason why I asked you to marry me? I gave her one of those looks and said so... After 35,000 years your gonna tell me hu? She said because you play the bass guitar and it's so sexy. I looked at her as said hu? She said most girls like singers, some others like guitar players and drummers but I feel in love with you the first time I seen you play your bass guitar. I just giggled... I mean what was I supposed to do?

I've came to the conclusion a long ago, that my wife is just something I'll never ever understand. I learned to not to try and put any logical reasoning to some things my wife says. Expecially when the come from a her heart... all you can do is listen and just roll with it.

And what you read is not a typo, she did ask me to marry her first, I said no. Then a couple of weeks later, I came to my senses and I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I always like the bass players best also. After 35 years of happy marriage, I guess she knew what was right for her.
If my DH were a musician, he would be a drummer.

I can't wait until you have your man-cave set up and finish that child sized guitar that you started ...

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My hubby is a super sexy guitar player. He is accomplished when it comes to guitar, plays electric and accoustic. But... on the Bass.... HE ROCKS! Sunday morning music is extra special when he plays the Bass.