Air Fryer Uses & Recipes

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I like to do homemade french fries in it too
I have 2 air fryers (one that's just an air fryer DOESN"T GET USED THESE DAYS and one that I can do almost everything in [bake, sauté, air fry, roast and quite a few others]) and I LOVE it especially on hot days/evenings when I don't want to heat up the house with by using the oven. I have also done chicken wings in it!!!! I think the food taste better and I know it's sure a whole lot healthier too!!
I have very limited kitchen counter space
I also have very limited countertop space so when I'm not using it, it goes back on a shelf (right under the coffee pot) out of the way until the next time I use it. I also have a food saver (NOT the actual name brand one though) and that stays in a cupboard along with the bags until I need it.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Need to review your question with the wife. Stand by

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I said that too. Before we had to replace our oven and ended up with on that takes a half hour to preheat. Wastes so much energy to use the oven.

maybe one of the heating elements is broken or the wrong one? our oven has two elements and i have had to replace one, but it doesn't take that long to preheat unless we have it up pretty high.