ALANB.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute to let you know to stop e mailing our members at home. We are all happily married and do not take kindly to strange men e mailing us.

I did not open your mail and I will not EVER read any correspondence from you.

We visit this forum to learn new things, discuss self sufficiency. If you have a question or would like to ask something concerning the SS lifestyle I urge you post in the proper topic heading.

I am sure there are many here that would gladly help you.

Enough said.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
best keep conversations out for all to see.

one of the reasons is that lots of folks have the same questions and allowing other to participate is part of the fun.

and i'm sure a gentleman of your age (you are retired, correct?) understands the need to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

why not start a journal to increase your circle of friends?

ALANB.

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
:) Under every one of these Posted by Headings it follows with E-mail and PM , I took that as an invination !!! O.K. I'm learning , I'm not too old for that LOL . BUT it sure takes away from making friends , I'll use "I-Dig'' for the best example where all the members trade back and forth and ENJOY !!! how about my entry today on feeding Pigs ? Is it allowed ? Just trying to offer my many Years of Knowledge . I will strive to do BETTER . Thankyou ......., ALANB.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. Your first post on the Goat thread seemed a bit off. Very weird.

It just creeped me out.

As OFG said why don't you start yourself a thread introduce yourself. Tell us a bit your experiences and SS knowledge. Then we can pick your brain and learn from all that experience you have.

Your post on feeding baby pigs seemed very informative. I am sure the original poster was glad to hear your advice.