All Saving Crockpot !!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I always use mine outside (space issues)! It gets used about once a week and is well loved!!!!!!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
pretty avatar picture!

caught my eye!

sun is shining here so now it is time to BBQ tonight outside but my trust crock will be used a ton this winter

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
theres frost on the grund this morning so you betcha its crockpot weather lol.
i have a little tiny one (perfect for my single servings) that im going to put on today with rosemary chicken and potatoes.
the plan right now is deskin my chicken leg/thigh and dice the taters, toss everything in olvie oil garlip salt pepper, rosemary and paprica stick it al in the crock pot and let it be. Yummy!

i want a big (normal) sized crock pot so i can make things in bulk and freeze, being its just me though, the little crockpot will work for now :D

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
pretty avatar picture!

caught my eye!

sun is shining here so now it is time to BBQ tonight outside but my trust crock will be used a ton this winter
My avatar? That was taken at the Jacaranda Store in Santa Fe, New Mexico about five years ago! Cool place! Thanks!

walkaboutjacks

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Love my crockpot! Even use it all year round as the A/C is running anyhow :p Just made a nice stew tonight, last week some BBQ ribs.
That rosemary Chicken sounds YUM!

Dreaming of Chickens

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I think I am the only person on earth who is incapable of making anything in a crock pot. I have 4 of them and only use them to keep stuff warm during parties. Anything I actually try to cook in them turns out horrible. My mom is great with a crock pot though and she is living with us right now, so we'll have lots of crock pot meals this winter. WOOT!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ah, ya killed me Snapshot.

I want to go on a long camping trip out west and Santa Fe is a MUST STOP destination....wow I want to visit there! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Dreaming---NO WAY, you can't be incapable of using a crockpot ---that is just so funny

I wonder where it goes wrong for you? And are ya copying your moms receipes to the letter?

OK--we will give you a crockpot intervention :lol:

it is funny cause I was worried way back when to use a crockpot. I am not a stellar cook. I am a basic cook and I thought the contraption was from outerspace or something, but truly I found it easy and fast.