always check your tree stand....

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
My husband just went out to check on all of our ladder stands cause bow season opens Saturday. We are lazy so we left them up all yr long. Yes, I know....we're asking for trouble.

Anyway, we also have covers over them to keep the seats from getting wet....well, apparantly we have made a HUGE raccoon a lovely tent.

:lol:

My husband just came in and said....."at least I had the foresight to throw a stick at the seat first to see if anything was in there cause I swear to you he was this big around" *imagine him holding his arms around about 18inches in diameter* :lol:

He also said...."that sonofab**** hissed at me. Remind me to take a GUN in the woods with me next time......"

:lol:

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
:lol: My oldest DS would be thinking he was getting a new 'coon skin hat!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Hey all. This is Chad, Lori's husband. When i saw the canopy move i knew I was not dealing with a squirrel. Honestly, it was the biggest coon I have ever seen. I know he had to be at least 12-14lb.

Boone and Crocket maybe.?

any good recipes? LOL JK

cjparker

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I found a racoon turning over the trash cans one time and shooed him away with a broom He had the nerve to turn and hiss at me. I wacked the heck out of him with that broom! They are ornery little buggers.

lalaland

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
geesh Chad, thank goodness you looked first!

don't know who was more shocked you or the coon. Bet your heart was pounding!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Chad.......just go back with the bow......shish-kabob raccoon! :gig

Latest posts